Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Chapters 28-32 (TRS)

Bostan Said....
I do recommend this book. I liked these chapters they were a little troubling though since anything could have happened. He could have died, she could have been left alone to travel the hard way back, but i am glad everything went well. I am much relived. But i wish the ending was longer, maybe if it had one of those dreaded epilogues. I just wanted to see them return home and finish their adventure. Not their lives but to see them off would have been nice. But i did like how we got conclusion with Martin and the Italian girls, even if the girls never got to say good bye. I really liked this book.

Lain Said.....
I liked these chapters also, although they were not my favorite. I got so worried about Thomas, because it was getting toward the end, so he could have died. I was SO glad he did not. I was sorry to see Martin leave, though I do think it was for the best. I was sad that the story ended so soon. I am glad that they decided to get married. I just wish the story went a little farther, to show us what happened next. Like I wish they told if they did get married there, and if they ever met up with Martin. Oh well, I really enjoyed this book, and am satisfied with it.
I recommend it to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment