Friday, July 24, 2009

Chapters 10-12 (TRS)

Bostan Said...........


I liked these chapters. I especially like Marthe, she seems nice. The chapters seemed to fly by and i find that nice. I was a bit worried when Marthe's baby disappeared i really thought a wolf or something ate him. And when Thomas came back with a bloody scalp, that was a bit worrying, but i completely understand how Elenor took it. I really like her, and i want to like Thomas better. I don't know about him yet, it seems iffy to me... till three chapters later.



Lain Said..........


I was very content with these chapters also. I was very worried when Marthe's child was missing, I thought for sure he was a goner. I was not that pleased with how Elenor dealt with the scalp issue. He had helped her when she fainted, but had not even touched him when he was in pain. I think I like the characters about equally. But might come out with a favorite later..... Till the next post......





No comments:

Post a Comment