Sunday, July 26, 2009

Chapters 19-21 (TRS)

Bostan Said......
I did like these chapters. I was seriously going to believe that the fortune teller was telling the truth about Marthe's husband leaving her, and that could have turned the story in another direction, but it was a happy moment when the family met up with him. Happy happy. I found the ending though scary, not really for Elenor (Cause i have a feeling that she is going to be OK) but because i am worried by her getting back to her pilgrimage. But i sort of thought the cliff hanger was daring since it keeps us in suspense. Well now i want to know what happens next...

Lain Said........

I GREATLY enjoyed these chapters. I thought they were touching, yet very exciting also. I was so happy when Marthe found her husband at last!!!! I also thought it endlessly thoughtful of Elenor to sell her horse to help them buy a house. I would have been every bit as devastated as she was... I really like Martin, and thought it sweet of him to get "Nora" a dog to ease her pain. I also think he had very good intentions by letting her go to find her dog, and feel bad for him, because he is feeling pretty bad about it now. I really hope all is alright with Elenor, and am happy that Thomas is showing a greater care about her. I was quite upset when I found that I was at the end of today's chapters. Till tomorrow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment