Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chapters 1-3 (The Ramsay Scallop)

Bostan said.......

I thought it opened good, it gave us a chance to get to know Elenor the main female character before everything. The chapters are a good length, not to long and not to short, they do differ. The sets of the town and country side sound really nice and are explained well enough. I want to see what happens next... What happens with Thomas' father???




Lain said.......

I liked the first few chapters and thought that they told a lot about the charters. I liked how they focused on Elenor, but wished we could have learned more about Thomas. I guess that will come with time. I am having a little difficulty visulising Elenor, I don't know what to think of her yet. In time I will of corse. But I did enjoy these chapters as Bostan said, they are not to long, but not to short. Can't wait to read more!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment