Sunday, March 29, 2009

Chapters 9 and 10 (TROMC)

Bostan Said....................
I don't know were i stand on the whole run away scheme, i think i feel neutral, i just hope she gets home, where ever that is. And i like the whole Indian scene but then their are many alive mothers and fathers that deserve their children. The orphaned children i think should stay with their new parents though. Lain we read a story about the French in Paradise so i think it is sort of weird to be calling them differently than how they said they were in Paradise. This always gets me.
But i really like this reading because it has me think and i really don't know whats going to happen. Can't wait to find out.

Lain Said..........................

I really liked it. Things seemed to be fitting into place for Mercy. She was getting use to Indian life, and starting to fit in. Then out of no where she decides to run away! I was like what? I mean she does have reasons, but it is probably the worse thing she could do. I feel bad for her Indian mother, who really seems to love and trust her. I thought it was so cute and nice how Eben asked Sarah to marry him. We all kind of saw that coming, but it was still sweet, I just hope it is allowed. Well, I liked a lot of other things, but they are to much to put down, I can't wait to finish the book in our next reading, and I hope it ends well.

No comments:

Post a Comment