Thursday, March 12, 2009

Chapters 1-4 and Intorduction (Paradise)

Bostan Said.....

I was blown away by how much i liked it. The character Marguerite is very much likable and Pierre is described in a very real way. Joan Goodman did a great job in capturing the vision of the story from pieces of historical papers. Marguerite's father sounds so harsh as a father and is brought to life for the readers. I can't wait to read more, and experience more of it. I give it many stars for the introduction and descriptions.


P.S

Poor little Isabeau, i feel so sad for her.





Lain Said.........



That was sooooooo good!!!! I really enjoyed it and was happy with the characters and story line. I can't wait to read more. If I could I would read it all today. I think that they did a good job at starting the story, and was glad they only spent one chapter in their dreary house. I don't think I would have been able to endure living there. I also liked that they made the sea journey realistic, and not have every thing go as planed. Pierre seems like a good person (even though he is Catholic hehehehehe) and I am pleased with how much time they spent dwelling on him. It was just enough but not overly indulgent, which is good. Well I hope you liked and can't wait to hear what you think and to read more of it! We will read chapters 5-10 tomorrow!



Lain

No comments:

Post a Comment