Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chapters 3 and 4 (TROMC)

Bostan Said..............
In the paragraph it says that she is 11, so ya.
Well i think it is a very good book, i agree Ruth is very annoying. I am happy that Mercy's brothers and her other family are still alive, but i am sad about what had happened to Mercy's sister. Oh and Eben's sisters, that is so sad that they died, but really it wasn't all his fault, i just feel bad because he has to live the rest of his life with the guilt. I would be not so angry as Ruth, or sobbing so much like the other poor girls and boys, but i would still feel anger towards the Indians for doing that. I want to find out why they went through so much trouble to take back so many prisoners. I hope Little Daniel survives for Mercy and i can't wait to read the rest of the book.
BOstan~





Lain Said.....................
I loved it! I am unbelievably annoyed at Ruth, yet I can understand her pain, and why she does the things she does. I have to say that I would probably be like Mercy, or now called Munnonock. I would have been interested in their language and not unwilling to see the good in the Indians. I really like it so far, and am happy with the main characters, because they are not perfect. I can't wait to read chapters 5 and 6 tomorrow, and find out what Munnonock means.

No comments:

Post a Comment