Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chapters 4-6 (R.H) pages 23-49

Bostan said..........


Now we are moving more into the story line and i think i am getting to know the characters more in depth. I learned something new, i never knew that Guy had a son in some versions And i really really want to know who Goldfrey or is it Godfrey (I think that's his name) is. And I want to know how old Maid Marian is. So far my favorite part of these chapters are the fight and dialogue of Robin and John Little AKA Little John. It is getting better, can't wait to read more.......

Lain said............

I really am starting to like this book. I did not like the whole "Mary" thing, but thought it was needed so that he would never kill if possible. I really liked what he id at Guy's son's party. It really showed what a cowed Godfrey is. I also thought that the banter between Little John and Robin Hood was funny, it also showed Robin Hoods weakness. If he lets emotion take over, in the end he will lose. I myself think Robin Hood would have won if he did not let emotion take hold. All in all I really liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment