Thursday, April 30, 2009

Starting Robin Hood Chapters 1-3 (Introduction Op)

Bostan Said........

I like how i can imagine that i was their, either in the forest or in the crowds. The author most defiantly put so much effort in creating a story from just ballads. And i was really surprised by the death or should i say murder. The one thing that caught me in the beginning is that they are not in Nottingham or his name is Robert Hode. I suppose all the story's that i hear is a bit different ( like how Cinderella is told each time differently) and i think Robert is the Robin for the 1170 century and Hod for Hood. But i can't wait to read more and find out when or if he gets or receives the name Robin of Locksley.




Lain Said............

I thought it was written impeccably! I thought it might have been a little hard to follow, because of some of the older English, and of it being written not recently. But the author, did magnificently in making it so easy to understand, and making it so that we could really feel like we are there with Robert, who's mother gave him the name of Robin. I can't wait to read more, and to see how his character develops!

No comments:

Post a Comment