Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Chapters 4-6 (FC)

Bostan Said.......................
I really like it now. I like Kit and even Evelyn's almost lover. I really like how the story is turning and as it goes on kit is getting into even more trouble. He heard it himself she said she likes Evelyn even more now and since he is kit not Evelyn he is in trouble about that. I really want to know what happened to Evelyn and i don't know what story about his disappearance to believe. ?????? i am intrigued. I hope you liked it. The chapters seemed to fly faster this time.


BOstan~



Lain Said...........................
I really liked it! It did seem to go faster than last time. The conversation was amazing!!!! I like Cressy immensely, and she seems to have a head on her shoulders. I think my favorite thing about this reading was the conversation between Kit and Cressy. I also thought that his mothers suitor, was kind of funny. Well that is all I have time for today, and am glad you liked it. I can't wait to read chapters 7-9!

Lain

No comments:

Post a Comment