Friday, May 8, 2009

Introduction and Chapters1-5 (BJ)

Bostan Said........................................
I found these chapters real in how some people can be cold. Today people can be the same, even towards children. I liked Mary AKA Jacky the moment i begun the first chapter. And i did know that Charlie was gonna die but i didn't think i would like him as much as i did. Even though i knew he was gone i still wanted him to live and wanted hope that he did. I am glad that she left though, and it is soo very true how people view girls and boys. Even today.


Lain Said..........................................

I really liked this into, and the first five chapters. I think they went by fast. I really hate Muck! I was really beginning to like Charlie, A LOT, but I guess some good things have to end. I really like the charitor Mary, soon to be Jack. She is independent, and quite smart. All in all I really liked it, and I can't wait to read the next chapters!

No comments:

Post a Comment