Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chapters 21-25 (BJ)

Bostan Said...........................

I don't like Bliffil and Sloat really creeps me out. (But i am glad that it does in a way. It keeps the reader in suspension) I was worried for Jacky at the fight and after i thought the Doctor was gonna find her out. Good thing he didn't. I have a feeling why Jaimy is shunning her and i think the boys are because He/she seems to becoming different.
(It is weired how boys treat their mates)
But i am glad that she is making a dress, and can't wait to see what happens next.

Lain Said................................
I liked these chapters, but some of it was kind of sad. I felt bad for Jacky when she got beat up by Bliffil. I REALLY don't like him, along with Stoat. I felt bad enough for Jacky when she was missus ed by Stoat, but then being shunned by the boys, that is horrible. I feel SO bad for her. She really cared about them, especially Jaimy. Well I am hoping that something happens to redeem her. Can't wait to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment