Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chapters 41-46 and ending (BJ)

Bostan Said...........................
Wow! i really liked this book. It was much better than i expected! I loved the characters (The good ones anyways) and the captain wasn't so bad after all. In life i can tell that boys get away with more things and more times people are more rough in how they treat them. And girls don't do as much or get away with as much but that is because more people try to be cautious of you and worry more about you. The girl has to be watched over and save...... The boy... Awe, let him get into trouble. It can be good and bad at the same time. And i really saw the real life contradiction in this book, because when Jacky was a boy she was treated more roughly and stuff but once they knew she was a girl every thing changed. It can be nice, sometimes.

But i really liked this book for its conversation and how it was worded and i liked how much action was in it but not making it look over worked or fake. I really would suggest it to any one that likes the sea and ship adventures. Especially if you like a laugh.



Lain Said.................................

Oh my goodness! I REALLY LOVED this book!!!!! I really did not expect it to be as good as it was. I think it has found its way into on of my favorites. It was very realistic when it came to life back then. It gave you a personally look into the way boys and girls were treated. I really would recommend this book to almost anyone. Especially if you like historical fiction. At first I was quite disappointed at the ending, but I realized it was needed for a sequel, so I did not mind it any more. I can't wait to read the sequel! I almost want to read it now, but know I must wait, which is fine. All in all I LOVED this book. It is a definite MUST READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment