Sunday, May 10, 2009

Chapters 6-10 (BJ)

Bostan Said.....................................
I liked the main story now as we are getting more into it. I loved how it explained the poop deck. Since i have done research on ships and pirates i knew they had one but i never knew how it really worked. It is a strange procedure. I like Jacky because she is strong but also a girl and can be girly too. I like her like that. The boys don't sound so bad either. I want to learn more about them.
Oh and there are some creepy people too, some mystery.



Lain Said.......................................



I really enjoyed these chapters about her first few days on ship. I always wanted to go on an old ship, just to she everything being done. She was in some close scrapes, and almost got caught, but she is okay for now because she is small, and not, ummmmm...... developed into a women yet. I just worry what will happen if she stays on the ship for any amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment