Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chapters 9-11 (3 chapter change) (Emma)

Bostan Said....

I really liked these chapters and i was sad that i couldn't read more, but that's a good feeling to be had. To want to read more i mean. I liked the whole riddle chapter, i think it was interesting how they were going about it. And the last two about visiting the sick and Emma's sister who is visiting i also enjoyed. I especially loved the part when the family is talking at the diner table, Now i have a better view on John Knightley. He sounds like a nice gent, and her sister must be lovely. I love how they are described, with ready wit and detail....


Lain Said.......

I was very content with these chapters. Especially with the first two. I thought them very well written, and liked Mr. Elton's riddle on court ship. If only Emma would realize who it was for, and stop so encouraging both Mr. Elton and her dear friend Harriet. I guess nothing is to be done about it for now. I also liked the chapter about her sister coming. She seems sweet, and as Bostan said "lovely". I also like Mr. John Knightley in his own way. He is not my favorite character, but I do like him none the less. I can't wait to read more, and am horribly sorry for my delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment