Friday, September 4, 2009

Chapter 33-35 (Emma)

Bostan Said.........


I really liked these chapters again. I thought it was funny how Mrs.Elton is developing. Now she calls Mr. Knightley, Knightley and is taken a fancy to Jane. Poor Jane, but she does handle it well and she does get more attention. I am not her number one supporter but i do feel bad for her. And i liked very, very much the conversation with Mr.Knightley and Mrs. Weston and Emma. I liked it as one of my favorite. Mr. Knightley blushes.

And i did think it was well of Harriet to stay home, it would have been worse if she had gone to the party. And i loved the party chapter, i was very happy with Mr. John K, and surprised by Mr. Weston's arriving at the party after the diner. I don't know how he could have done it all. But i can't wait to read the following chapters.



Lain Said............

I really liked this chapter also. I myself felt badly for Miss Fairfax. I don't think I would have dealt half as well with Mrs. Elton's attention as she does. How she insisted so!!!!! And I would have been so very mad at her for trying to take control of my life. I did feel ever so bad for her, because Mrs. Elton was constantly talking about her as if she was not there!!!!!!! Oh, I have formed a deep disliking for Mrs. "E". Well on a good note, Mr. Churchill is coming back!!!! And so soon, I would never have guessed it! Though I know that his coming will upset Mr. Knightley, which makes me feel bad, for as much as I like Mr. Churchill, I like Mr. Knightley more. I did like to see his inner self with him blushing.... I can't wait to read more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment